Friday, January 20, 2006

I'm a Slave for You??

Before I begin, I would first like to congratulate one person who, in my humble opinion, has taken the Conservative party down in the polls with his intelligent, well thought out reporting on his web log or "blog" as he calls it. (I personally think that the term he created won't catch on but he insists it will) This person is.....ME! Yes, I personally have taken down the Conservatives "Jomentum" (Also my term) with my stellar journalistic integrity... and rugged good looks. Lets all take a minute to thank me for putting a dent in their shiny baby/puppy armour that they wrap themselves in to protect themselves from the non-believers, by sending me lots of money so I can stay at home and do this all the time, and buy Candy...and I am not talking about the food.

Today I am going to talk about the Conservatives pledge to limit the rights of Canadians. Without even talking about a vote for Conservatives equals a vote for the republicans, the Conservatives have pledged in both press conferences and in their blue book that they will repeal the rights of Gays and Lesbians to marry. The ability of Gays and Lesbians to marry is their Constitutional Right and is also their right as human beings to do so. There are a lot of people who say that they are against their Gay and Lesbian "friends" marrying because the definition of marriage in between a man and a woman. These people are simply Anti-Gay hate mongers. You don't like it, too freakin' bad 'cause you are...bitches. Allowing Gays and Lesbians to marry is just like allowing women to have abortions, vote, own property, be considered as a person, allowing black people to go to public schools, ride on the front of the bus, use any public toilets and water fountains, vote, own property, or the right not to be property. The Conservatives will eliminate the right for Gays and Lesbians to marry, he will eliminate the right for a woman to choose if they have an abortion, and I believe that they won't stop there. The majority of women do not vote Conservative, so why not eliminate their right to vote, and if they got a problem with that, well they can just go back to the kitchen where they belong, and if they talk back, bring back the "rule of thumb". On an economic side, any company would benefit from free labour, and if you just strip away some human rights, profit margins will rise. Harper is pro-business as seen in his platforms, so in order to help out the CEO's a little more, just eliminate their highest controllable expense.

1 comment:

Dave said...

"Shoulda called it rule of wrist!"
-Boondock Saints