Sunday, January 15, 2006

1+1=Fuck over Canada 2:Electric Boogaloo

To follow up on my previous post, I forgot to mention and add in their health care and "fiscal imbalance" expenditures. These are the only 2 parts of the Conservative party's platform that has not been allocated for funding and would also add to the tearing of the cavity known as the social safety net.

Also, in a related story, the Conservatives economist that verified the blue books economic structure, Paul Darby, Deputy Chief Economist of the Conference Board of Canada, has backed out on his support because of the health care and "fiscal imbalance" expenditures that were not given to him when he did the report. I personally believe that it was my post last night that scared him into backing out as I cracked the Conservative scam that they were trying to do.

The official score in this election:
Milan: 1
Conservatives: 0

2 comments:

Dave said...

Stick it to 'em man. Remember, on your blog, everything you say is true, just ask Warren Kinsella. Added you to my roll.

Unknown said...

Just being the Colbert Report to your Daily Show there old chum!