Saturday, March 04, 2006

You Know You're in Trouble When....

When things start to suck, find yourself a scapegoat and run with it. Now I am not the biggest King Ralph fan, in fact I hate the guy, but this is ridiculous. The whole book throwing thing was wrong, also very funny, but if you are going to get rid of King Ralph, there are a lot more reasons than this. I may be out on a limb here but I think King Ralph did this just to deflect some of the pressure off of The Harp's problems. Either that or he's hitting the bottle again. If it is the latter then I feel sorry for him but if it was the first one, then you know how desperate things are getting in the Con's camp.

These are the reasons I went from being a supporter of the Reform Party, straight into the hands of the glorious Liberal Party....well that and the guaranteed job availability (and I guess you could throw Stockwell Day talking into the mix as well). I think that the first day of parliament, the opposition should call a vote of non-confidence and get another election before the Con's do any damage to the country. I know you are thinking that we can't go into an election without a leader, but if all the Liberals just say that I am their new leader, then we can live in a perfect 40+ years of Liberal rule. Now that would be perfect. Stable job, centrist views, having a nation that is leading the world, not following America. Ah, we can only dream...or get me into office, whichever is good for you.

No comments: