Monday, February 13, 2006

The Marvels of Technology


I was surfing the interweb and was looking at the new RadioShack website. There, I saw this page of their flyer. Now I was looking at it for a few seconds and was thinking that there was something wrong with this image. It took me a couple of seconds to figure it out but when I did I laughed for quite some time. I am issuing a challenge to anyone else to find out what is wrong with this image. I will post the answer in the comments in a couple of days if nobody gets it but this should be rather easy to figure out.

3 comments:

Dave said...

Well...what's your answer?

Unknown said...

The Picture of the headset. Bluetooth headsets are supposed to be a wireless connection between headset and phone...so that must mean that the cord is either an antenna, or the headset is very well endowed.

Dave said...

LMAO. I didn't even clue in. damn