Monday, February 20, 2006

Holy Freaking Shite

I just bought a kick ass gaming computer for $52 on eBay. This sooooooo kicks ass!!! Here are the specs of my new computer below:

-CPU:AMD Athlon 64 3500+(2.2Ghz)
-RAM:1GB
-Hard Drive:300GB
-Video Card:ATI Radeon SaPPHIRE X550 256MB 16x PCIexpress
-5.1 Sound Card
-Gigabit Ethernet card
-Dual Layer DVD burner

I am just soooo giddy about this. I just got one of the best deals ever on eBay. If this guy doesn't reneg on this then I will have the biggest smile on my face for the next couple of weeks. (If you know me at all then this will be a rare occasion indeed)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Update:
Just got a response from the seller, he just tried to charge me $700 for shipping. I might just have to report him to eBay for fraud

Unknown said...

Now they're trying to back out of it...I am going to be a dick and fight it.

Unknown said...

Sent claim to eBay. Lets see what happens

Unknown said...

Dude's backing down, looks like I am getting my super computer!!!

Unknown said...

Well, back to the same old crap. Now he is trying to back out again by refusing to change the price. I knew I shouldn't have removed the negative feedback from him. I'm probably going to request ebay to reinstate my negative feedback on him

Dave said...

Holy crap thats moving quickly