Thursday, November 09, 2006

Thank God I'm Not Cherniak

I used to read Jason's blog daily, but I have only sporadically read his blog over the last few months. Not because I don't like it, but because I am too lazy to get off my couch and go to my compy. I decided to read it again today and the only thing I can say is I am glad my blog is not like his blog. I am soooooo happy that I am still small potatoes in the ol' blogosphere and don't have to deal with the troll(s?) that he has to deal with. He could probably post a comment saying "I like puppies, they are cute" and the trolls will turn it into a crack about Gomery and possibly one about how Paul Martin strangles hookers while feeding babies to rabid dogs.

Well, if I did have the quantity of people on my blog that Jason has, I would run out of insults that I throw out at the trolls for being so fucking retarded. I have a statement for anyone who reads blogs. IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THE BLOG YOU ARE READING, READ SOMETHING ELSE YOU FUCKTARD!!!!!! If you do decide to read and post comments on the blog anyways, grow a fucking set of testicles and post your fucking name. I know most people who post comments on blogs are either friends of the blogger, or like minded people who agree, or slightly disagree and will give an intellectual rebuttal on how their idea may produce a better result. Nowadays, comments are usually "YOU FUCKING SUCK CHERNIAK, MY GOD YOU ARE DUMB". I still believe Jason should either turn on comment moderation, or remove commenting all together and create a bulletin board so they can complain to their hearts content. Or better still, GET THEIR OWN FUCKING BLOG AND RANT LIKE A FUCKING LUNATIC!!!! You know...like I do.

Anyways, I need a smoke and the Daily Show is on in a couple of minutes.

No comments: