Thursday, November 09, 2006

The Man is Watching Me!!!!

Okay, I keep on getting a reader from The House of Commons and I was wondering who you were. If I have made it all the way to Ottawa for recognition, I want know who you are so I can make the claim that you agree with my views and would support me in the next Liberal Leadership Convention when Stephane Dion retires after 15 years in power.

If it is Stephane, just say hi!!. It is the least you could do since I created the Anyone But Rae or Iggy campaign and got you the leading number of votes in the second ballot. It had nothing to do with your campaign ideas or your strength as a leader....it was all me!!!!

Anyways, just wanted to get that out there and make unsubstantiated claims that I am the greatest political mastermind of all time!!!

Muahahahahahahahaha

No comments: