Friday, September 01, 2006

Oopsie Doodle

I got some good news and some bad news people.

First, the bad news, I formatted my computer and I forgot to back up all my data so I lost my recording of the Dion interview. So, unfortunately I will not be able to finish my interview that I did with him several months ago.

Now for the good news, my computer is running very good now and I have no issues anymore. I am also going to start posting again as I didn't want to post until I finished my interview. Finally I am going to officially throw my support behind Stephane Dion as you can see with my new donate button in the corner of my blog. I will write something tomorrow when I get home from work at 10 pm so look forward to the return of my blog.

3 comments:

Dave said...

Welcome aboard. Coming to the convention?

Matthew Naylor said...

We'll get you your Form 6 soon.

Unknown said...

I am going to try. I am filling out the forms now and I am going to fax it to the Liberal office later on. Matt, I was wondering if you had those pictures of the Dion meet and greet. I will also e-mail you just so you have my e-mail address.