Tuesday, June 20, 2006

I ain't dead yet!!!

Ok, the tales of my demise have been greatly exaggerated. I have just gotten very, very, very lazy over the last little while. Well, I am gonna post religiously over the next little bit as I prepare for a very important event on my blog. What is it you may ask, well, it is my first ever one-on-one interview with a Liberal candidate. Since the conference call that happened at the end of May was a bust for me due to the schedule changes Mr. Dion had, I was unable to attend it. I did get a major compensation package though by getting a chance for an exclusive (to political blogs by people named Milan) one-on-one with Mr. Dion when he comes to Edmonton this Sunday. Which means, I have to look busy and somewhat professional on my blog if he decides to visit it. I am gonna transcribe the entire interview and post it on my blog for everyone to read. I will also try to record it into mp3 and have the audio available as well.

If anyone has any questions you want me to ask Mr. Dion, please let me know by writing them in my comments. I will try to ask as many of them as possible but I am sure that I will have a time constraint and I may not be able to ask them all. Anyways, I am going to update my child care post and finally finish it.

1 comment:

Dave said...

The big question, In addition to the ones I already sent you:

Superman or Batman?