Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Attention Peeps in the Federal Government

I noticed this before I stopped posting on my blog before, but I am going to comment on it again. It seems that quite a few people in the federal government read my little blog and I was wondering who in the big house is reading it. I was wondering if it is fellow Liberals reading my blog and wondering if free speech was a good thing, or is it the NDP trying to get an idea, or is it the Bloc reaffirming their ideals on separating from Canada, or is it the Emo's (see my blogs tagline or this post) grabbing evidence so I get put on a terrorist no-fly list. We all know you are reading it, just let us know who you are, there are several from the House of Commons, a few from GTIS, some from the Privy Council, we even got the Department of Foreign Affairs. Just let me know who you are, and in case you aren't actually an important figure (ie. MP, higher up in their party) then just let us know your affiliation with your party. I am just sooooooo god damn curious about who you people actually are. You can say whatever you want about me or my blog as this is a nation of free speech.

No comments: