Tuesday, January 16, 2007

It's Already Been a Year

I was just looking at my blog and I just realized that my blog has had it's first birthday. It happened on the 9th of January, but I just realized it today. I didn't really start posting until January 14, but I did create the blog on the 9th. I know this has absolutely nothing to do with anything, but I just decided to post this little bit of information.

Also, while I am here, I am going to let everyone know that I am going to start using this blog for more of my random rants as opposed to being a political blog. Since I created United Liberals, I am going to focus my political blogging there. I will be doing some political posts here, but they will be in my traditional uncouth fashion with a lot of f-bombs. My articulate side will be on United Liberals and I urge everyone to bookmark this site as we will be doing a lot of posts and it will become the next big political blog. If you do it now, you can say you were a reader of the blog before it was cool and before we all sold out for the all mighty dollar. It also has an e-mail subscription so you can read what we have posted the very next day while checking your e-mail. You can read about us while pretending to work. How cool is that!!!

Anyways, I am getting tired now and it is my last day of vacation so I am going to play a little PS3 and then go to bed.

1 comment:

Freddie L Sirmans, Sr. said...

Just browsing the internet, you have a beautiful and very interesting blog.