Sunday, October 22, 2006

Well, That Answers That Question

I talked to my boss on Friday about getting the week off to go to the Liberal Leadership Convention...and the answer was no. I kind of assumed as much since it is the busiest time of the year and since I work in retail, it is also the time to make the most money. So, since it is the golden quarter and the fact that we are already short staffed...I guess this means I will be buying a PS3 in November and hopefully they come out with a Liberal Leadership Convention Sim game so I can feel like I will be with you guys there.

On another note, I will be getting heavily intoxicated the weekend after the convention. If anyone else wants to come to the drink-a-thon, let me know and I will try to make it more of an official Liberal Kegger and book a bar and such. This is just in the idea stage right now and with any sort of support, I might try to make it a reality.

1 comment:

Dave said...

FYI, I changed my ticket, so I won't be in Edmonton on the weekend after the convention, but I will be in from Monday night till wednesday night. Might work out better for you as I figure Saturdays are good for sales, and mondays and Tuesdays aren't ne-se-pas?