Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Diet Throne Speech Taste Test

Well, I have been off for about a week mainly due to being extremely lazy in writing in my blog and partly due to working and the fact that I get home so late. So I am going to start off from where I left off. On April 4, 2006 the Cons gave their first throne speech which could pretty well be summed up as "we are the Conservative Party of Canada and we will run this country until someone says otherwise." The throne speech was very little on substance and gave little details on what they were going to do. I guess if you don't tell anyone what you are going to do, you can't be held accountable if you do not fulfill those promises. Well I guess we will see exactly what the Cons are going to do when they introduce it and we will hear how the Liberals are anti-accountability and anti-family when the Liberals vote against their pro-luxury tax cuts and their choppy-at-best accountability act. I will go through it in more detail in later posts.

No comments: